Monday, July 16, 2007

"Choose to Cheat"

Man I drove all night last night after going home after church and crashing for a few hours I was ready to get out of town. So I loaded up the family jumped in the expedition and today we safely arrived in Daytona Beach. I got here right in time to see an awesome sunrise on the boardwalk as my family was sleeping in the car. I just couldn't get the song "How great is God" out of my head as I had a chance to spend some great one on one time with him this morning. Theirs just something about singing to God when no one else is around it just being you and him. We finally got an opportunity to check in about 1pm so you know what I did? I crashed! After waking and spending some time with the family. I decided I would just write to let our people know that GOD IS GOOD! All the time. Amd we have safly arrived at our first destination. I feel really weird this is the first Sunday since we launched back in September that I will not be at Cross View I wantn you to Know that I am praying that you guys are going to have a great service. I also want to remind all of the pregnancy crisis banquet we have two tables so we need to represent go fill a seat. Homespun I will truly miss, but "I am so glad that I choose to cheat ministry before I cheat my family!" Love you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home